I am now behind a week thanks to being sick,finally I am well enough to work again, though now with the added pressure of being behind. I had my first Chinese exam last Friday it didn’t go to well as I couldn’t revise for it as I couldn’t concentrate or think at all (waiting 5 minutes for my toast to cook and then realising there was nothing in the toaster) ohh well at least I know I would have passed.
here is what is left to research before I can retype out all essays, draw illustrations and find photos relating to them
- Internals parts of the drinking fountain and a visit to the plumbers to talk about pipes and plumbing
- type out notes from books I have been reading
- try and get in touch with a few more people and get their views about drinking fountains
- reflections on what I have done
- Final layout and grid design
I will complete a rough book layout so I can get some feedback before submission. Looks like I am in for one action packed week of uni work, chinese revision and work (its stock take at the momnet so I am working extra hours too)
It was very annoying to miss class as now I don’t have time to do the work and get feedback (as nothing is finished to show) so I will just have to rely I know and understand what was covered this semster and where I am heading.